Bachendorf’s has been a Dallas tradition for more than 65 years. In 1900, in St. Petersburg, Russia, Abram Bock began custom designing and manufacturing jewelry. He moved to Dallas in 1948 and established a diamond importing and manufacturing company. The first Bachendorf’s store opened in 1977 featuring high quality handmade custom jewelry and an extensive collection of watches.
Bachendorf’s opened its Plaza at Preston Center store location in 1998, and today continues the family tradition of offering the finest designer jewelry, timepieces, and giftware in Dallas. With accredited watchmakers and jewelers on-site, our experts will always be available for advice. Come see for yourself why the name Bachendorf’s is synonymous with fine jewelry in Dallas.